Sometimes our lives feel like things are taking forever to happen, that we are on some roller coaster ride and it’s only the size of the rise and fall that changes. When things start to come together, as slow as it may seem we start to worry and stress, because it is not happening as fast as we want it to… wondering is it ever going to happen for me… Well I can tell you when things start to fall into place, when the decisions you have made even a while back start to come together… when you start to see change within yourself because of those choices, when your spirit sings with joy… it is the most amazing feeling ever. Thank you God for bringing me through this and all the amazing experiences along the way… now I know the next chapter is going to be so Amazing… Blessings and love to you all for being apart of my journey this far…
I thought it would be a great idea to put together some tips that I use daily. Perhaps there are some here that you might like to apply to your life? Imagine, that even a small change and make a huge difference.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
- Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what
their journey is all about.
- However good or bad a situation is, it WILL change.
- Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Life may not be fair, but it’s still good.
- Make at least three people smile each day.
- When you wake up in the morning, ask for God’s
guidance for your purpose, today.
- Always be grateful for all you have in your life right now.
Blessings to you all.